dare there is a more delicious portion of drizzled ice cream with chocolate sauce! But sadly, the shop is no different than the personal topping available. However, the chocolate syrup can be cooked at home, without adding preservatives and flavor enhancers.
Recipes with cocoa presented in this article. Here we show you how to make a soluble coffee syrup gravy and chocolate bar with the addition of cocoa.
chocolate syrup for ice cream
Chocolate syrup perfectly complements the taste of all sweet dishes, from fruit salads to delicious whipped cream desserts. And they can decorate cakes, sweets and other confectionery products. According to the traditional recipe of chocolate syrup it is made from cocoa. But many housewives here and express their imagination, thanks to which there were new versions and flavored topping with chocolate flavor.
How to cook chocolate syrup on the basis of cocoa powder can be found in the following step by step instructions:
- Good quality cocoa powder (70g) has been sieved to remove all lumps.
- In non-stick saucepan with pouring a glass of water (240 mL) and pour screenable cocoa.
- Put saucepan on the stove and bring the water to a boil with the cocoa.
- Once the mass boils, pour a pinch of salt and vanillin (1 hr. Spoon) into a saucepan with sugar (300 g).
- Cocoa cook 3 minutes, until the sugar dissolves and the mass begins to thicken.
- Pour the syrup from a pan into a suitable container.
Keep the chocolate topping can be refrigerated for up to 1 month.
The recipe for chocolate from cocoa syrup
For the preparation of thick chocolate syrup of cocoa starch added to it. The taste of the food is not reflected.
Chocolate syrup being prepared step by step as follows:
- In a pan mix cocoa (65 g), 100 g of powdered sugar, starch (1 hr. Spoon with slide), a pinch of salt.
- All ingredients were mixed and filled with water (250 mL).
- Send yourself a saucepan over medium heat. Its contents are brought to a boil and boil for 2 minutes.
- As soon as the syrup begins to thicken, it is removed from the heat and add the chocolate mass 1 sachet of vanillin.
- Ready syrup is poured into a jar, cool and store in the refrigerator. From said quantity of ingredients obtained 300 ml of syrup.
Chocolate syrup with coffee flavor
This saturated, medium-thick syrup like the primary flavor is chocolate, but has very subtle aroma overtones of freshly brewed coffee and vanilla. Chocolate syrup in this recipe is prepared in the following order:
- In a pan with a thick bottom mix the dry ingredients: cocoa (2 tbsp.), Brown sugar (300 g), salt (0.5 tsp.).
- Dry weight add water (50 mL), brewed coffee (150 mL), vanilla extract (1 tbsp. Spoon).
- Mix all the ingredients together and as a last resort to add some milk chocolate (25g).
- Put saucepan on the stove and bring the mass to boil. Do not stop mixing and make sure that the sauce is not burnt.
- After 2 minutes after boiling the finished chocolate syrup can be removed from the heat. Immediately after that, it should be poured into a clean, fresh jar.
In a sterile container to store a seal can be a couple of weeks. If it thickens after a while, it can easily dissolve in a water bath.
chocolate syrup chocolate bars
To prepare the chocolate syrup you need to start cooking sugar. To do this in a saucepan Pour water (100 ml) and add 3 tablespoons of sugar. To dissolve, a pot out of the fire. But that’s not all, because we need to learn how to cook chocolate syrup. For its preparation in sugar syrup it was added to 150 g of broken pieces of chocolate, and then cut into pieces of butter (25 g). When the mass becomes smooth and shiny, you can add to the cream (50 ml), and vanilla (1 hr. Spoon). The main drawback of this sauce is that it doesn’t thicken very quickly. Therefore, for supply to the table the next time it will have to heat in a water bath.
Chocolate syrup: a recipe for sponge dipping
Chocolate syrup can be used not only to decorate and enhance the taste of sweets and pastries, but also to impregnate sponge cake. But for this purpose it is prepared for another recipe.
Chocolate syrup to take sponge cake for a cake made in the following sequence.
- We are preparing a water bath. For this it is necessary to put a pot of water on the fire. As soon as it warms up, along with a large, smaller diameter container pot. In it we are going to cook.
- In the second, a small jar diced butter cut (100 g) is sieved pour cocoa spoon powder and pour condensed milk (150 mL).
- With constant stirring well heated mass, so that it becomes a smooth consistency and immediately remove the pan from the water bath.
- The syrup should be a little cool and you can start impregnating cakes. It is to be hoped that they were still warm.
Unused topping can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.