If there’s one thing we’d like to get rid of, it’s our saddlebags. Read on for these tips to find out how to reduce its appearance, or even make it disappear once and for all.
What are saddlebags?
These are fatty deposits on the hips, thighs and buttocks.
- More common in women than in men, it can make your hips and butt look wider than it actually is.
- Some women who have saddlebags are fit and well in their bodies.
- Other women have what’s called a pear-shaped body, which means their lower body is wider than the top, which accentuates their saddlebags.
Is it possible to get rid of my saddlebags?
Sure. Be aware that it is impossible to eliminate fat in targeted places. Rather, you need to reduce fat deposits all over your body.
Here are three tips on how to reduce or completely eliminate your saddlebags:
1. Drink lots of water
Drinking water not only helps you eat less and feel full, but it also helps shed fat from your body. Also, when the body is well hydrated, it works more efficiently.
2. Change your diet
Cut back on junk food, refined sugars, and simple carbohydrates. The saddlebags are just fat stored in an unattractive place. Fatty foods such as French fries, ice cream, pizza, fried chicken, fatty cheeses, and other processed foods are stored by the body as fat and are packed with empty calories.
- You need to feed your body with nutrients that it can easily convert into energy, such as lean protein, plenty of fruits and vegetables, and good fats like those found in olive oil. , almonds and avocados.
The same principle applies to simple carbohydrates like white bread, white potatoes, cookies, cakes, etc. These moments of delight accumulate on the thighs.
- Instead, prefer healthy, unprocessed carbohydrates such as wheat and whole grains, which are found in brown rice, legumes and quinoa, which is high in protein.
3. Get moving
Perform an exercise routine that combines cardio and strength training to actually help your body burn fat.
- Activities like walking, running, or swimming are great for getting rid of saddlebags because they burn calories throughout your body.
But if you want to see the results in the fit of your clothes, training with dumbbells is essential. Why tone muscles with firming exercises?
- Strong muscles not only burn more calories, but they also take up less space than fat, which will make your saddlebags look much smaller.
- Try exercises like squats, lunges, and step exercises.
While it requires constant effort and lifestyle changes, you will quickly see your saddlebags melt.